The Neometrics® web-based Case Management System, iCMS, is a software application for tracking and managing the hearing screening follow-up process. The iCMS application automates daily workflow and provides a mechanism for recording follow-up activities. iCMS enables secure tracking of infants from point of entry through receipt of services and eventual case closure. iCMS allows data imports from various screening devices and integration with various information systems through its advanced electronic data transfer capabilities. iCMS standardizes data collection across all entities and facilitates communication within hospital associations.
Some of the features and functionality included in the Neometrics iCMS are:
- Multiple security levels for data access. Limit by user type and/or type of data being accessed
- Alerts based on any stored demographic or result data
- Designed for speed and efficiency that is required in high-volume newborn screening programs.
- Automated data uploads from screening devices and hospital information systems
- Electronic data transfer utilizing HL7 messaging to include ADT updates
- Actions can be added to a patient automatically or manually
- Batch processing of letters
- Spanish letters generated based upon language spoken
- Data capture for demographics, results, risk factors PCP, diagnosis, patient notes, patient transfers, referrals, appointments, contacts and case disposition
- Detailed patient history report
- Integration with other patient care systems such as metabolic screening, vital records, immunizations and birth defects
- Reporting can be provided on a hospital and hospital association basis