Provides a "Quiet Hour" for Premature Babies in the NICU
- Helps meet American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines for safe noise levels in the NICU
- Reduces sound levels by at least 7 decibels (dB)
- Results in a reduction of sound pressure level of more than 50%
Ideal During Special Patient Care Procedures and Transport
- Protects the sensitive ears of babies under ventilation
- Reduces disruptive noise associated with transfer of infants to different hospital units, and provides quieter environment during transport in emergency vehicles
Safe and Comfortable
- Fits comfortably around the baby's ears with a soft foam oval-shaped design, and gentle hydrogel adhesive
- Meets infection control standards through single-patient use design
DEHP & BPA FREE. Not made with natural rubber latex.
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.