Bio-clean air for safer drying and packaging
Olympic Sterile-Driers offer faster drying in bio-clean air, as recommended by infection control authorities. For safety and efficiency, they are the preferred driers following pasteurization or other methods of high-level disinfection. They are also ideal for drying Sterrad®. VHP®, and V-Pro™ loads.
By the use of HEPA-filtered air, Olympic Sterile-Driers eliminate the threat of airborne pathogens recontaminating wet, warm parts while they are being dried. All air entering the drying chamber first passes through a pre-filter and then a HEPA filter which is 99.97% efficient in removing all particles larger than 0.3 micron. And Sterile-Driers can dry more parts faster. They can handle large loads with almost any combination of tubes and parts. Faster drying is achieved by the exclusive recirculating air system that efficiently recaptures heat instead of dissipating it.
Fast efficient drying
- Recirculating heat – more than 80% of heated air is captured and recirculated for faster more efficient drying
- Forced vertical airflow – dries tubes faster as air is forced through each lumen
- Bio-clean air
- Pre-filter – removes larger airborne particles
- HEPA filters – 99.97% efficient in removing all particles larger than 0.3 micron
- Each drying chamber has its own HEPA filter for greater airflow and longer filter life
Large capacity and storage
Additional features include
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.