Olympic Sterile-Driers™ offer faster drying in bio-clean air, as recommended by infection control authorities. For safety and efficiency, they are the preferred driers following methods of high-level disinfection.
NOTE: The product may not be available in all countries; contact Natus for country-specific information.
Olympic Sterile-Driers use HEPA-filtered air to efficiently dry reusable medical devices while reducing the threat of airborne pathogens while drying. Forced recirculating vertical airflow allows for faster tube and parts drying. The small footprint of the product is ideal for use in areas with limited space requirements.
Designed with the clinician in mind
Quiet by design
Engineered to help greatly reduce the use of compressed air for drying, the Olympic Sterile-Drier greatly reduces the noise level in the SPD department. Each drying chamber has its own blower for quieter operation and greater air volume. Similarly, each drying chamber has its own HEPA filter for greater airflow and longer filter life.
Fast efficient drying
- Recirculating heat – more than 80% of heated air is captured and recirculated for faster more efficient drying
- Forced vertical airflow – dries tubes faster as air is forced through each lumen
- HEPA filters – 99.97% efficient in removing all particles larger than 0.3 micron
Smart by design
Recirculating air system efficiently recaptures heated, filtered air to reduce use of electricity and prolong filter life. Olympic Sterile-Driers can handle almost any combination of equipment including batteries, cameras, cables, robot parts, trays and CPAP equipment.
Large capacity and storage
- Slide-out tube holders – hold 35 tubes up to 5 ft. (1.5 m) long; and can be replaced with more part trays or Bag Drier
- Model 44 comes with nine 18” x 18” (46 x 46 cm) full-size trays standard
- Model 43 comes with three 18” x 18” (46 x 46 cm) full-size trays and six 18” x 9” (46 x 23 cm) half-size trays standard
Safe by design
Olympic Sterile Driers use HEPA-filtered air to reduce the threat of airborne pathogens recontaminating wet, warm parts while they are drying. All heated air entering the drying chamber first passes through a pre-filter and then a HEPA filter which is 99.97% efficient in removing all particles larger than 0.3 micron.
- Fast drying and large capacity
- See-through doors
- Flexible and convenient loading
- HEPA filtered air protects the load
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Plug-and-play installation
- Rust-proof aluminum construction
- Coated trays that won’t stick to gel masks
- Optional bag drier for drying inside and outside of breathing bags
- Optional rear-doors for pass-through drying
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.