A safe and practical way to provide patient immobilization during exams and when providing medical treatment. Quick to secure and release, Olympic Papoose Boards™ are there to assist in both medical and dental clinics.
NOTE: The product may not be available in all countries; contact Natus for country-specific information.
Help the patient remain safely in place
Comfort by design
Three sets of opposing canvas flaps with Velcro® fasteners fold over the patient’s body safely and securely. The diagonal shape of each board causes the flaps to crisscross, providing a snug fit.
Smart by design
Any of the pairs of flaps may be opened while the child is still held securely by remaining flaps and/or head and arm straps. Each set includes four sizes of flaps, a head strap and two arm straps. Adaptable to all sizes of patients from age three months to adult.
Safe by design
Papoose Boards are easy to clean and disinfect. Simply wipe the board with a cleaning agent after each use. The flap sets and arm straps are machine washable.
The Natus Medical/Surgical portfolio
- Complete immobilization of head.
- Attaches quickly to board.
- Adjustable Velcro straps.
- Foam pads for comfort.
- For immobilizing larger children.
- Two wide straps, with Velcro adjustment, attach to chest and abdominal flaps of Regular Size Papoose Board.
- Permits greater adjustment range.
- For Small and Regular Size Papoose Boards.
- Slides under board to firmly secure arms.
- Velcro arm straps adjust laterally.
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.