First introduced in 1959, the Olympic Circumstraint device has been purchased by over 11,000 hospitals throughout the world. The compact Circumstraint unit, always a fast, easy means of immobilizing newborns for circumcision, fits inside a standard incubator or bassinet and is useful for a variety of procedures. The Circumstraint unit may be used for minor surgery, blood exchanges, catheterization, transfusions or infusions (including scalp IV’s), or whenever immobilization is required for a neonatal procedure. It also works very well for x-rays, as it is radiolucent and holds the infant very securely with minimal movement.
Versatile and easy-to-use
- Comfortable molded shape elevates hips and presents genitalia for procedure
- Perfect for x-rays — minimizes movement, no artifact
- Molded head contour exposes scalp for IVs
- Comfortable, adjustable straps securely hold infant at elbows and knees
- Durable plastic construction ensures years of use
- Lightweight & compact design enables easy handling, storing & cleaning