To accurately measure the intensity of neoBLUE LED Phototherapy Systems - provides precise measurement of light in the blue spectrum to ensure optimal phototherapy treatment
The neoBLUE radiometer measures spectral irradiance of LED light sources in the blue spectrum. The neoBLUE radiometer is intended for use with the neoBLUE LED Phototherapy product line, including the neoBLUE, neoBLUE mini, neoBLUE cozy & neoBLUE blanket devices.
Helps you comply with AAP guidelines by providing accurate readings in blue spectrum1
- Measures action spectrum of bilirubin — 420 to 500 nm
Easy to use & read with large clear display
- Easy to read under all lighting conditions
- Auto-ranging - automatically measures irradiance from 0.1 to 150.0 μW/cm2/nm
- Dome diffuser on sensor minimizes angular sensitivity
- Microprocessor electronics improve linearity & reliability
Calibrated to National Standards
- Each neoBLUE radiometer is individually calibrated to a standard that is traceable to the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)
- Calibration certificate provided for hospital reference
1 References on file at Natus
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.