Be confident in knowing your newborn patients are receiving the right amount of light treatment
neoBLUE Radiometer measures the intensity of neoBLUE LED Phototherapy Systems by receiving precise measurements of light in the blue spectrum. Easily adjust the light intensity to achieve optimal results.
Note. This product is not available in all markets. Check with Natus for country-specific information.
Designed with the patient in mind
Precision by design
The dome diffuser on the sensor minimizes angular sensitivity while the microprocessor electronics improves linearity and reliability. Results can be reproduced and are provided in a standardized unit of measure.
Smart by design
Easily measure with the push of a button while making adjustments to the light intensity. When the button is released, the final reading remains locked on the screen. Use the neoBLUE Radiometer to help determine appropriate height settings for overhead lights. The same sensor works for both overhead and under-baby systems.
Flexible by design
Use neoBLUE Radiometer for accurate readings in the blue spectrum. Designed to work in sync with other products from the neoBLUE LED Phototherapy Systems line. Choose from the neoBLUE LED Phototherapy System, neoBLUE compact and neoBLUE blanket.
- neoBLUE Radiometer is easy to read under all lighting conditions
- Dome diffuser on sensor minimizes angular sensitivity
- Microprocessor electronics improve linearity and reliability
Helps you comply with AAP Guidelines for intensive phototherapy
- Automatically measures irradiance from 0.1 to 150.0 µW/cm²/nm
- Measures action spectrum of bilirubin – 420 to 500 nm
- Individually calibrated to a standard that is traceable to the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST), each device comes with a calibration certificate provided for hospital reference.
The neoBLUE Portfolio
The neoBLUE Radiometer is part of the neoBLUE LED phototherapy portfolio of Natus jaundice management systems, including Biliband® Eye Protectors, neoBLUE blanket, neoBLUE LED Phototherapy System and neoBLUE compact.
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.