Meets AAP Guidelines for intensive phototherapy1
- Features 2 intensity settings to switch between standard (15 µW/cm²/nm) and intensive (35 µW/cm²/nm) phototherapy
- Utilizes blue light emitting diodes (LEDs) to emit blue light in the 450-470 nm spectrum matching the peak absorption wavelength (458 nm) at which bilirubin in broken down2
- Exposes a large amount of the infant’s skin to treatment
- neoBLUE LEDs do not emit significant ultraviolet (UV) light – reducing the potential risk of skin damage
- neoBLUE LEDs do not emit significant infrared (IR) light – reducing the potential risk of fluid loss
Designed for multiple configurations
- Use the light independently by placing directly on top an incubator
- Combine with the arm for attaching to the pole mount accessory of most incubators and radiant warmers
- Attach the light and arm to the roll stand and use for infants in a bassinet, open bed, incubator or radiant warmer
Smart arm design
- Arm rotating joints and gooseneck provides multiple adjustment with drift-free positioning
- Light and arm can be easily moved out of the way to attend to baby
- Nurses can easily attach and remove the light and arm at the bedside without tools
Color balanced for nurses and family
- Twelve blue LEDs are mixed with a small amount of light from the white LEDs to soften the appearance of the blue treatment light while maintaining treatment efficacy
- Nurses and family sensitive to blue light will appreciate the softer baby blue appearance of the light
Brilliant white Exam Light
- Nine white LEDs provide bright illumination
- Neutral white light provides (true) color - ideal for general examination
- Perfect for monitoring babies, skin assessments, starting IVs, labs, and basic exams
- Provides cost and space efficient solution with added functionality
Designed for convenience and ease of use
- Easily switch between blue treatment light and white exam light
- Treatment timer allows for tracking of the total number of treatment hours per patient
- Device timer assists in tracking overall usage of the neoBLUE LEDs
- Indicator lights to ensure light has power connected and is working properly
- Suction cup feet to secure on top of flat or curved incubator tops
- neoBLUE LEDs reduce costly and time-consuming bulb replacements by providing over 40,000 hours of use at high intensity³
1 Vreman HJ, et al. Light-emitting diodes: a novel light source for phototherapy. Pediatric Research. 1998; 44(5):804-809.
2 Subcommittee on Hyperbilirubinemia. American Academy of Pediatrics clinical practice guideline: Management of hyperbilirubinemia in the newborn infant 35 or more weeks of gestation. Pediatrics. 2004; 114(1):297-316.
3 Actual results may vary based on environmental factors and adjustments to the intensity settings.
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.