Only with Natus Supplies is the ALGO Screener's Accuracy Guaranteed
- Supplies are designed specifically to obtain optimal ALGO results
- Clinical studies were conducted with ALGO screener and supplies to validate testing accuracy
- Clinical data was gathered from large infant populations in real-life clinical environments1
ALGO Flexicoupler Earphones are Essential for Optimal Performance
- ALGO earphones' proprietary acoustic properties are key to ALGO screening accuracy - non-ALGO earphones may compromise results2
- ALGO earphones are manufactured under strict quality and technical standards - non-ALGO earphones are not designed to meet Natus' specifications
- Patented ALGO cable-to-earphone connection delivers uniform sound to baby's ears
Natus Earphones and Jelly Tab Sensors Allow Fast and Simple Screening
- Provide secure and comfortable attachment3
- Facilitate proper connection and removal
1 Clinical data on file at Natus
2 Published, peer-reviewed clinical studies have not been conducted to validate non-ALGO earphones' equivalency to Natus earphones.
3 Flexicoupler earphones utilize a hydrogel adhesive.