- Large color display - enhanced operation and data viewing.
- Easy to navigate between OAE type and protocols.
- Easy to clean ear probe.
- Fast, accurate results - as fast as 10 seconds per ear.
- Adult Screening Protocol - avoids over-referral issues associated with pediatric protocols.
- Objective test - no patient response needed.
- Pass/Refer result provided - no interpretation required.
- Label printer - results documented in seconds.
- Operates on rechargeable lithium battery or AC Power - no downtime during recharge.
- 24/7 Technical Support.
Ideal for Audiologists and ENT Physicians or anyone who needs increased system flexibility
Standard AuDX Pro II system includes:
- 100 test memory
- DPOAE and TEOAE screening protocols
- 3 additional DP protocols, including "adult protocol"
- Protocol setup software - allows creation and download of user defined protocols into AuDX Pro (requires PC)
- Label printer
- AuDX - Scout Link (allows download of AuDX data into a reader version of the Scout PC-based application for reviewing and printing data (requires PC)
- Large carry case (holds printer and AuDX Pro II)