Peloton Screening Services is a nationwide program that provides the best possible avenue for identification of infants with hearing loss by meeting the state and national public health goals. Peloton provides all aspects of the program your hospital needs: equipment, supplies, screening personnel, case management, and state data management.
You may pay bill online by clicking here https://myproviderlink.com/
For help with your bill and/or billing questions, please call 1-855-920-BABY (1-855-920-2229).
The Peloton Advantage
- Uses the Natus ALGO® 5 Newborn Hearing Screener
- Gold standard ALGO AABR® statistical detection algorithm with clinically proven sensitivity and specificity to reduce unnecessary rescreens and unnecessary stress for the family.
- Family-centered care that enhances parent education and coordination with the medical home to ensure timely follow-up.
- A dedicated team of Peloton trained screeners will improve your hospital discharge flow with fast, robust and dependable
- screening. The Peloton team includes local, regional and national experts to implement and manage the program.
- Confidently identifies babies that need follow-up, with quality assurance programs that will monitor program statistics and screener competencies.
- Uses Neometrics® web-based Hearing and Case Management Software to ensure compliance with state mandates and proper follow-up from initial screening through diagnostics assessment, if needed. The Neometrics web-based Case Management System, iCMS, is a software application for tracking and managing the hearing screening follow-up process. The iCMS application automates daily workflow and provides a mechanism for recording follow-up activities. iCMS enables secure tracking of infants from point of entry through receipt of services and eventual case closure. iCMS allows data imports from various screening devices and integration with various information systems through its advanced electronic data transfer capabilities. iCMS standardizes data collection across all entities and facilitates communication within hospital associations.
The Benefits of Peloton include:
Time Savings. Not only does Peloton’s care coordination with the Audiology Team improve the timing and efficiency of follow-up services, but it allows your hospital staff (nurses) to spend more time doing patient care by leaving the screening process and all follow-up services to Peloton’s team.
Cost Savings. The Peloton team is responsible for service and supplies – thereby providing a cost savings to your hospital on equipment and disposables. Also, by using the ALGO Screener, we will be reducing your number of false refers and rescreens, allowing you to reduce your total program cost.
Complete Follow-through. Peloton provides complete state required tracking that meets the guidelines of the AAP and the State Department of Health Services and meets The Joint Commitee requirements. Our service includes monthly hospital reporting to ensure program quality indicators are being met as well as comprehensive follow-up services allowing you to meet or exceed the state and national standards.