aEEG in the NICU is becoming an increasingly utilised tool in many situations for neuromonitoring of infants. The aim of this instructor-led interactive course is to provide an in depth overview of aEEG applications, trace interpretation, current data and research and technology application.
At the conclusion of this seminar the participants will be able to:
- Review aEEG basics, indications for use and clinical applications
- Discuss pattern classification with emphasis on assessment of basic neurologic status, seizure detection and background pattern classification software enhancements with the OBM
- Identify electrode options, 10-20 placement, quality of signal (troubleshooting) and best practices
- Review OBM functionality, remote capability and export of data (e.g. for scientific/research applications)
- Review aEEG traces using interpretative skills and demonstrate familiarity with background pattern and seizure detection software
- Discuss aEEG studies in an interactive format.
Carrie Hood R.N., C.P.N
|Date and time||February 5th, 2020. 9AM CST|
|Expected duration||Approximately 6 hours|
|Format / location||Classroom and interactive instructon
50 Commerce Dr #180
Schaumburg, IL, 60173
Sorry! This course is full.
If you would like to be notified about any future course, please fill out the form below.